Donate Your Unwanted Items to Habitat for Humanity
Walk-in donations are accepted from 10:00 - 3:30.
Donation Pick Up Request Line 1.855.500.4161
411 S Redwood St.
Canby, OR 97013
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Mt. Angel ReStore
225 Franklin St.
Mt. Angel, OR 97362
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Appliances - Refrigerators, Freezers, Dishwashers, Stoves, Ovens, Microwaves, Hot water heaters, Garbage disposals and Small appliances.
- Building materials - Lumber, Plywood, OSB etc.
- Cabinetry - Kitchen, Bathroom and Office
- Solid Doors - Exterior, Interior and Screen
- Electrical supplies
- Flooring - Carpet, Laminate, Wood, Vinyl, Tile, Granite & Marble
- Furniture - Chairs, Tables, Couches, Computer desks, Bedroom - Headboards and frames, Dressers, Nightstands, and Patio.
- Hardware - Door-knobs and Deadbolt lock sets, Cabinet knobs and Hinges, Screws and Nails.
- Lumber - Dimensional - 2x4, 4x4 etc., plywood, OSB, Trim, Base, Beams and structural support. All material 4 feet and larger are accepted.
- Lighting - Interior and exterior fixtures, Wiring and Accessories.
- Tools - Power and hand tools.
- Paint - Full and partial cans of useable paint - tinted and non-tinted.
- Plumbing - Kitchen and bath faucets, new piping and accessories for interior plumbing.
- Vinyl Windows - Patio sliders and french doors, Opening and non-opening windows under 6 feet.
Donate non-working appliances; washers, dryers, dishwashers, microwaves, tools, wiring, lighting and miscellaneous hardware to Habitat for Humanity at both Canby and Mt. Angel ReStores.
Refrigerators and Televisions not accepted please contact local resources.